Tuesday, December 16, 2008

8 Things...or any number that I can think of

8 TV shows I enjoy watching:
1) Sportscenter
2) The Office
3) Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
4) The Colbert Report
5) Meet the Press
6) Seinfeld
...that's all I've got people.



8 things that happened yesterday:
1) Kaitlynn came into town
2) We all went to see "Forgotten Carols", and Jordan tore it up
3) worked
4) fell asleep to "Dave" as usual
5) Watched snow fall for like 5 hours IN LAS VEGAS
6) Shoveled snow off of my car...IN LAS VEGAS
7) Watched Nikki and NashDee play in the snow covered back yard...IN LAS VEGAS...weird!




8 things I'm looking forward to:
1) A new baby come June 22. If it's a little girl, Georgia Lynn and if it's a little boy, Jackson Thomas.
2) The second trimester
3) Christmas with the family
4) Family competitions while down in AZ
5) Matt & Kelly getting married
6) The Christmas Story
7) Mom's crescent rolls...WOW
8) Watching nieces and nephews go ballistic when opening presents from Santa Clause

8 things I love about WINTER:
1) Holidays
2) Great food
3) Looking forward to summer

8 things on my wish list:
1) A healthy and happy Nikki
2) A healthy baby
3) Lot's of books for Christmas
4) Jordan to move to Las Vegas
5) A 200 person group who wants me to be their broker
6) A golf membership at the TPC
7) A house with a basement and home theater
8) Peace on Earth would be nice too



No comments: