Saturday, December 6, 2008

I'm sorry...SOO sorry

So last night I said something kinda mean to Nikki...she was sad and went to bed right after that and I never went up to apologize after that before she fell asleep for the night.

She told me this morning that I owe her an apology and that she actually checked my blog first thing this morning to see if I had made a public announcement out of my remorse last night and that is why I didn't come up to apologize. What a goof ball!! Obviously, since I am telling you this, I didn't get that part right either, but they say the only thing worse than being wrong, is staying wrong.

SO...Nikki, I'm sorry. Please forgive me for being a meanie head to you last night about your blurking activities.

In other news, Nikki is pregnant. Due date is June 22. We are PUMPED!! We don't know the gender yet, and you can read more about Nikki's adventures in baby making at her blog:

www.nikkidee1.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Melynn said...

Yes, be nice to your wife!

I sent you an invite to our blog. You'll see that you can also find Sis. Hofheins (I can't remember how to spell her maden name) under Heidi and Dave.

this blogging stuff is great!