Thursday, November 15, 2007

Living Las Vegas...

So, my little wifey Nikki wanted me to post a blogarythim with her blog address on it. So, for all the peeps who come through here be sure to check out:

nikkidee1.blogspot.com

She is way funnier than me. She is like Jerry Seinfeld, but a woman, and w/o a syndicated TV show and movies and stuff. Anyway, no matter, she is WAY more babe-a-licious than Jerry anyway.

Anyway, I got to go down to the Bellagio today for a business meeting. For those of you who haven't been here, this is what I am talking about...


Pretty Cool, huh?

















This isn't too shabby either.




















This guy resides in the botanical gardens, which are changed seasonally to coordinate with the time of year.







It's funny, but when you live here you really start to take things like this for granted. There is a lot of ugly things about the Strip, but some things are just plain nice. I really like living in Las Vegas. It's not perfect, but no place is. There are a lot of things to love about this place, and I am glad that we have ended up here.

In other news, I found a few other pics that I am going to post, but in separate postings, so that way there is some semblance of order on here, unlike in my brain.

2 comments:

Annie. said...

Did you know the guy that made that glass ceiling is from Seattle, WA? His name is Dale Chihuly, he is AMAZING. He has a house right on the colombia river (I think that's the river name) and if you take a boat tour you can see all of his glass pieces displayed facing the river...like a little display. It's pretty neat-0!

NateDee said...

I knew his name was Chihuly, but that was all I knew. Nicole LOVES his work though!! I saw a chandelier that was being auctioned that was made by him. It was impressive, but to me it kind of looked like a giant orange octopus. LOL! That's just b/c I am an uncultured fool though. Somebody else paid 250k for it, so clearly my take on it was amiss.